Hello and warm greetings to you from Louisa’s Place!
Become part of our hotel family
We’re very happy that you found your way to this page in your search for a new challenge. We’d like to tell you a little more about who we are, so that you can find out whether you would like to be part of our team in the future…
Small and exquisite
Our private hotel with 47 spacious rooms & suites is a listed building located directly on Kurfürstendamm in the heart of Berlin. Guests come to us to feel at home for a night or several months – but it is important to us that Louisa’s Place feel like a second home for our employees and colleagues as well. Mr Schimank & Mr Ehret bought the hotel 20 years ago and have run it as a hotel with a very intimate, homey feel ever since.
Our small team feels very connected to the hotel; many have been with us for many years, some even since the very beginning! Nevertheless, we are always open to a breath of fresh air and would be happy to have you on board
Personality and individual service to guests are especially important to us in the daily business
We are looking for kindred spirits. We prefer to be the actual link to the guest rather than a standardised chain of service, and we live this attitude every day. Of course we have standards, too, to ensure we meet our high quality aspirations, but you won’t find uniform(ed) guest service and artificial politeness here at Louisa’s Place. We prefer to be ‘the host with the most’ heart and charm. If that’s your inclination too, you’ve come to the right place.
If we can inspire you to join us, then you may soon benefit from:
- Personal, high-end contact with guests, a standard that is reflected in our positive guest comments
- A pleasant working atmosphere across all departments
- A team in which you count and in which you can make a contribution
- Flat hierarchies and short communication paths
- Flexible scheduling with consideration for individual wishes
- Circumspect holiday planning
- Employee discounts in the affiliated hotel outlets
- Employee discounts for numerous external events in Berlin
- Ideal transport connections via Adenauerplatz U-Bahn/bus station and Charlottenburg S-Bahn station
- Option to purchase discounted BVG (Berlin public transport) company subscription
- Staff lounge for breaks with a view over the rooftops of Berlin
- Staff kitchen equipped with dishes, cooker, refrigerator, toaster and microwave oven
- Free employee beverages including coffee specialities
- Free use of the in-house WIFI network
- Profit participation by agreement
We’re looking for good employees
Breakfast employee (m/f/d)
You’re an early riser and love the smell of freshly brewed coffee? Then you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for dedicated breakfast staff (m/f/d) whose communicative nature and eye for detail will contribute significantly to giving our guests a pleasant start to the day.
House technician (m/f/d)
There’s always something! You’re an all-rounder who loves working with your hands, and thanks to your work everything stays in good shape. You’re the person all departments contact when equipment isn’t working, a chair wobbles or there’s a dripping tap somewhere.
Chambermaid / Room boy (m/f/d)
If you agree that cleanliness is next to godliness and love to shake out beds and scrub things, if wiping and vacuuming brings a smile to your face, then please come and support our housekeeping team immediately and full time!