Practical & uncomplicated
Family Room in Berlin
and separate bedroom and living room.
Ausstattungsmerkmale Familien Zimmer Louisa's Place Berlin
A fully equipped kitchen makes your stay a lot easier if you prefer to feed your hungry hordes yourself at certain times of the day. High-quality crockery, kitchen utensils, a ceramic stove with 4 hotplates and oven, a refrigerator with freezer, a dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and, on request, a microwave and toaster are at your disposal. Upon request, we will also be happy to provide you with an iron and ironing board and let you use our washing machines and dryers. A supermarket, bakery, and other stores for everyday necessities can also be found in the immediate vicinity of our boutique hotel.
Service writ large
Only the best for our little guests
- Cots and highchairs without extra charge
- Free extra bed for children up to 5 years
- Free breakfast for children up to 5 years
- Free children’s DVD rental for all ages
- Stool & anti-slip mats in the bathroom
- Safe plastic tableware for children
- Daily cleaning of the family room
- fully equipped kitchen in family room
- Stroller accessibility throughout the hotel
- Special pool times for families
Mädchen sitzt mit Decke im gemütlichen Sessel des Familienzimmers im Louisa's Place und liest ein Buch
- Use of iron and ironing board without extra charge
- Use of washing machine and dryer
- Safety plugs for electrical outlets available on request
- Babysitting service available through professional agency
- Swimming aids and diving goggles available for purchase on site
- Children’s bicycle rental by prior reservation
- Rental of children’s bike seats and children’s helmets by prior reservation
- Shopping service according to your wish list even before you arrive
- Drugstore, pharmacy, paediatrician in the immediate vicinity of the hotel
Legend has it that Queen Louise lay in her bed every morning between 9 and 11, drinking three cups of cocoa and reading the newspaper while her children bounced around on the bed – what a wonderful way to start a vacation day, don’t you think?
Berlin is always worth a trip
The nicest activities with children
Peacock Island was one of the favourite places of Queen Luise and her family.Pfaueninsel • Nikolskoer Weg • 14109 Berlin
Ca. 19.400 Zoo-Tiere, ein großer Abenteuer-Spielplatz und ein Streichelzoo warten an 365 Tagen im Jahr auf Klein und Groß.Zoo Berlin • Hardenbergplatz 8 • 10787 Berlin
Specials , information, booking
You’d like to visit Berlin with your family and have some questions about booking?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us directly - we are here for you. We regularly have attractive specials for you and your family, and of course we offer the best price including all extra beds when you book directly. Big or small – we welcome all of you as our guests!